* Do you have a retail store? Currently we do not have a retail store and offer our products online with a quick shipping option, so you can place your order when it suits and receive it 1 to 2 business days later. Orders are sent from Auckland, New Zealand.
* How much is your shipping? We charge $7 flat fee for orders within New Zealand.
* Do you ship internationally? If you would like your order to be sent outside of New Zealand, please email us for a shipping fee to your destination, as the website does not have an international shipping loaded currently.
* How long will it take for me to receive my order? All orders are processed within 24 hours after receiving the payment (business days only) and are sent on the next business day delivery service. If your order is urgent, please get in touch with us via email or leave a note about this on your order and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please note that rural areas may take an extra day for delivery.
* Will I receive a tracking number for my order? All orders are sent on NZ Coutiers (by NZ Post) service and an email with a tracking number will be sent to you once your package is shipped.
* What quality is your coloured sand? Short answer is high quality! We have been selling coloured sand for a number of years now and guarantee top quality of the product. It is non-toxic and fine in texture, which provides deep shades of colours.
* Do your Wedding Container Kits include enough sand to fill them up? We include enough sand for the volume big containers can take, however please be aware that once you fill them up, the air inside will compress and sand will be pushed further down creating empty space on top. You will need to then fill it up with more sand (may do so a couple of times). We include extra sand, so you can do that afterwards.
* How big are the main wedding sand containers? Sizes of the main wedding sand containers are included on their product listings. Bottle is 18.5 cm tall and Heart Jar is 11.5 cm tall.
* Can I buy your wedding sand containers only (without sand)? No, our sets come with sand, but the actual sand price isn't high, so if you still want the containers on their own, we suggest purchasing the listed sets and then using the sand for something else (terrariums, candles, sand art, art projects, etc).
* Can I buy 1 kg of coloured sand? Our coloured sand is packed in 1 cup bags (370 grams each) and 3 bags will provide you with just over a kg amount. Please choose 3 quantity when placing your order.
* Can I pick up my order? Currently we do not have an option of a pick up. We use an efficient courier service and assure you it is very easy and prompt to receive your order that way. Please place your order as soon as possible to leave more time for receiving your goods.
* Can I buy a bulk order of coloured sand? We offer a bulk discount for a box of 10 different colours (1,110 kg per individual colour) for a special price of $17.95 per colour. Please email us if you'd like to order this.
* What is your return policy? You can return your ‘Creative Sand’ products if you received them incorrect. You must notify us within 7 days and return the product within 14 days of purchase. All incorrect product returns must be in their original state and undamaged. We will pay for return postage. Product will be exchanged, no refunds. Please make sure you check product photos and description carefully before placing your order, as we do not process any returns if you changed your mind.
* I received my coloured sand order, however the colour doesn't quite look the same as on the website? Please note that there is always a difference in colour when you view it on a desktop/mobile screen and when you see it in real life. We do our best to show the true shades of our gorgeous coloured sand on photos, however there will always be a slight difference from what the sand looks like in real life.
* What kids age is Sand Art suitable for? We recommend Creative Sand products for children of 3 years and up. Younger kids may need help with the activity (like lifting the layers off template cards), but they will be sure to enjoy peeling & colouring in. Sand Art is a popular activity, which is loved from pre-school kids, primary and intermediate school children to teenagers. We've seen 4 year old kids equally enjoy it as 16 year old teenagers.
* How do I choose appropriate template cards for the kids ages I have? We suggest choosing cards with less detail for younger kids and cards with more detail for older. We often get asked whether some template cards may be too 'baby-ish' for older kids and our answer to this is: never assume what kids will find interesting to 'colour in'. We've seen teenagers choose a card with a very baby-ish looking bunny and they loved 'colouring it in'. The best advice here is not be afraid to choose a variety of designs and give the kids a choice. You'll be surprised!
* Is your coloured sand safe for kids? Our coloured sand is non-toxic and off high quality. It is intended for kids art projects and safe to use, however please note that “non-toxic” doesn’t mean “safe for consumption”. It is responsibility of parents/care takers to supervise children while they are using ‘Creative Sand’ products. Please make sure your children are using our products in a safe way and environment.